Job Opportunity at ULEAD
ULEAD is a dynamic nonprofit training organization helping youth and youth workers develop a strong foundation for thriving in life. As Brand Ambassador, you will have the exciting opportunity to be the face and voice of ULEAD’s brand that is expanding across the Midwest and beyond. ULEAD offers a flexible schedule, benefits including health insurance, retirement, and vacation, and the opportunity to join a creative, fun, and committed team of leaders who believe that youth can change the world.
ULEAD is an organization committed to equality. As such, ULEAD takes actions necessary to create a workplace culture that values and respects all people, and does not discriminate regardless of ethnic origin, color, religion, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
This position is the face and voice of our brand. To excel in this role requires an enthusiastic personality, excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong working knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
1. Be the face and voice for communication and brand expansion
● Build rapport with prospects, customers and partners
● Represent company at conferences, trade shows, and product launches to promote programs & products.
● Educate prospects, customers and partners about programs and products
● Build and maintain dynamic brand image aligned with the mission, vision, and goals of the organization
● Attend programs and workshops to gain program and product knowledge
● Lead product demonstrations for prospects and/or current clients
2. Develop and track communication and marketing plan
● Create and manage website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers
● Work closely with staff team to conceptualize and develop marketing print pieces, strategies, and campaigns
● Track and monitor customer feedback, preferences, metrics, and needs
● Create product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy that meets customer needs
3. Administration and team support
• Develop and manage marketing budget
• Keep records of prospects and customer communication on company CRM
• Assist staff team as needed for company initiatives and special programs
• Do research to help identify new markets and for competitor analysis
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
● Creative, fun, playful, approachable, outgoing, adventurous, and engaging personality
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
● Prior experience in brand management, sales, marketing, or customer service preferred
● Adaptable with the ability to work independently and with a small team
● Ability to travel
This is an exempt position that normally requires 40 hours weekly, but may require additional time as tasks demand, including some travel and overnight stays.
We would love to hear from you!